CEMEX Microsilica + is a supplementary cementitious material, comprising of amorphous silica produced by electric arc furnaces as a byproduct of the production of elemental silicon or ferro silicon alloys and selected additives.
Microsilica + is delivered as a bulk material in tankers ready for rapid, direct discharge into microsilica silos.
Delivered ready to use in bulk tankers
- No manual handling
- Rapid Discharge
- Avoids Dust Emissions
- Improved safety
- Lower Lead times
- State of the art handling and production facility
- Fully Equipped testing laboratory for QA/QC
- No Crane/Lifting Equipment required
- No additional man power required
- Assists compliance with environmental regulations, so avoiding non compliance penalties
- Time saving
- Fiber cement
Download the Microsilica brochure