CEMEX is market leaders in OPC and GGBFS solutions.
CEMEX OPC is a high-quality, cost-effective building material—mainly composed of clinker—that meets all applicable chemical and physical requirements and is widely used in all construction segments such as residential, commercial, industrial, and public infrastructure.
- Environment friendly
- Higher workability
- Higher ultimate strength
- Best in overall quality and consistency
CEMEX GGBFS is a great alternative to replace cement content in concrete. With similar properties than cement, but being a by product of the steel industry, it is perfect for sustainable or green construction, adding points to LEED and pearls to ESTIDAMA standards for sustainable buildings.
- Improved handling
- Chemical features
- Enhanced working window
- Ready-mix concrete
- Concrete block & pipe
- Cement manufacture
- Specialty applications
CEMEX Precast Solutions is a result of technological synergy of Cementitious products, admixtures and technical services.
- Reduction in production cycle time and increased productivity.
- Increase in production rate/hour and labour cost savings.
- Improved cash flow and increased production capacity.
- Compliance to Dubai Municipality 202 and Carbon footprint reduction.
Excellent strength performance at early ages can be achieved allowing for enhanced productivity whilst enabling to achieve regulatory compliance.
CEMEX Microsilica + is a supplementary cementitious material, comprising of amorphous silica produced by electric arc furnaces as a byproduct of the production of elemental silicon or ferro silicon alloys and selected additives.
Microsilica + is delivered as a bulk material in tankers ready for rapid, direct discharge into microsilica silos.
Delivered ready to use in bulk tankers
- No manual handling
- Rapid Discharge
- Avoids Dust Emissions
- Improved safety
- Lower Lead times
- State of the art handling and production facility
- Fully Equipped testing laboratory for QA/QC
- No Crane/Lifting Equipment required
- No additional man power required
- Assists compliance with environmental regulations, so avoiding non compliance penalties
- Time saving
- Fiber cement