Expanded Polystyrene Panels (EPS) + CEMEX Shotcrete
Our solution for your projects with a tight and very demanding finishing schedule. A prefabricated panel that consists of three dimensional steel wire mesh and polystyrene insulation foam that once joined, you end up with a THREE-DIMENSIONAL lightweight panel. To complete the construction process, Shotcrete is placed in both sides at construction site. This system can provide additional benefits like reducing your electric and water bill by 15% to 20%.
- Bearing Walls Panels
- Non-Bearing or Partitioning Walls
- Floor or Slab Panels
- Fire resistance up to 120 minutes.
- Acoustic performance up to 50 Db
- Flexibility of design (No beam system required)
- Superior K (0.084) value compared with concrete blocks.
- Increase site productivity by speeding construction time (120 m2 per day output)
- Can score points for LEED or ESTIDAMA
|Concrete Grade (N/mn2)||15 to 40|
|Slump (mm)||150 to 230|
|Slump Retention (min)||90 to 150|
|Maximum Aggregate Size (mm)||5|
|Typical Density (Kg/m3)||2,400|
|Cement Types||OPC, SRC, MSRPC|
|Supplementary Cementitious Materials3||GGBS / Microsilica, PFA|
CEMEX will provide you access to our highly experienced technical team who will be able to create bespoke mixes for all your readymix concrete needs. Our technical team has a vast experience of producing unique mixes for individual jobs, and can facilitate issues such as corrosive ground conditions, extreme weather conditions and high strength requirements. CEMEX will work to your specification, or if requested provide suggestions to ensure that we meet the specific needs of your project.