نشعر بالحماس لاكتشاف مهاراتك وآرائك الفريدة التي تؤهلك للعمل لدينا. ندعوك للتعرُّف على فرص العمل المتوافرة لدينا ومعرفة ما تقدمه لك الشركة لتساعدك في تحقيق أهدافك الشخصية والمهنية أثناء عملك لبناء المستقبل. من فضلك، املأ النموذج التالي للتسجيل والتقديم على الوظائف الشاغرة المتوافرة لدينا. في سيمكس يمكنك أن تحدث فرقاً!
CEMEX is in need of an Cash Sales Executive who will report directly to the Sales Manager.
Build relations with cash customers for new projects with better negotiations and concluding them with better margins.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Up-date monthly sales proceedings with analysis
- Negotiate and finalize new projects regularly
- Cross check the inquiries and specifications for pricing strategies
- Ensure punctual payment
- Repeat business with more margins
- Daily analysis of the supplies and follows for the future ones
- Coordination with customers and shipping for daily production
- Coordinating with Commercial, Operation & Technical Department
- Provides necessary documents to higher authorities when needed
- Effective communication with technical department to trouble shooting issues
Education / Professional Experience
- Degree in Finance or Business Administration
- 2-3 years of experience in Sales & Marketing - Preferably Ready-Mix industry
- Knowledge of Concrete, various Admixtures, Aggregates and Cementious materials
- Knowledge and expertise in Local laws
- Extensive knowledge in computer software (Windows and Microsoft Office and Excel)
- Knowledgeable in SAP
- Team player – works well with others and is able to collaborate across functions
- Detail oriented work performance analysis
- Communicates effectively with Customers
CEMEX in the UAE is in need of an Electrician who will report directly to the Electrical & Instrument advisor.
Maintenance, modification and troubleshooting of E & I Equipment’s for smooth running of the Plant (Cement Grinding Mill)
- Perform E & I data gathering needed in order to provide information for good management decision.
- Cleaning of sub-stations, transformer, panels., smoke detectors and other E & I Equipment
- Perform Calibration/Installation of field process instrumentation transmitters to improve equipment reliability
- Perform inspection, predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance of all E & I equipment In order to have high equipment reliability and availability.
- Troubleshooting of process electrical and instrumentation control in order to have efficient plant operation
- Support Grinding Mill Operation through maintenance of E & I equipments in order to have efficient and cost-effective plant operation
- Comply with all required personal protective equipment, EHS procedure, instruction and initiative to ensure Safe and healthy environment.
- Technical Studies in Electrical or Electronics
- 5 years of experience in Electrical, Instrumentation field - Cement Plant
Job Specific Competencies:
- Good Technical Skills in Maintenance of Electrical & Instrumentation
- Must be able to read & understand E & I drawings
- Knowledge about measuring and calibration Instruments
- Sufficient amount of experience in Cement Manufacturing
- Familiar in different types of Instruments and Electrical equipment
- Knowledgeable in Cement Manufacturing process. ( Preferably: Vertical Cement Mill )
- Sufficient Safety awareness
- Trouble Shooting of Sub-Stations Fire Protection System-FM200
- Good work output
- Team Player
- Able to follow safety rules
- Observant of Company Policy
- Follows Personal & Workplace Safety