In securing our place as a market and service leader within the construction industry, we expect that all our employees will:
- Take on the challenges that await you and work to acquire the skills required to develop yourself and your team
- Take responsibility for agreeing and then fulfilling your business and personal objectives giving and receiving open, honest and constructive feedback.
- Take responsibility for your own personal and career development
- Strive to continuously improve every aspect of your role, yourself and your team.
- Ensure that you treat your colleagues, customers and external agencies with dignity and respect
- Communicate openly and honestly to ensure that the company is aware of your needs and requirements
- Take a pride in what you do and how you do it, ensuring that colleagues, customers and external agencies realise that their issue is being dealt with in a professional manner and will be resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure that your behaviour reflects our business principles and values which is in line with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct policy.
- Work within the Health, Safety and Environmental policy and guidelines