As a leading employer within the construction industry, CEMEX can offer a number of career challenges and benefits to each of our employees. As part of our pledge, CEMEX will:
- Provide a challenging working environment and the skills required to develop both individual and team performance.
- Ensure that each individual is fully aware of what is expected of them in their job. Agree business and personal objectives which are reviewed regularly giving open, honest and constructive feedback on individual and team performance.
- Work with individuals to develop their careers and have the opportunities which will enable the individual to reach their fullest potential
- Encourage continuous improvement for the individual and their team.
- Ensure that performance is recognised and rewarded appropriately
- Ensure that every employee is fairly treated, providing equal opportunity for training, promotions etc without discrimination
- Be sensitive and supportive towards our people’s personal issues and encourages individuals to find the correct balance between their business and home lives
- Encourage communication at all levels and an open and honest manner, listen effectively and learn from mistakes
- Encourage individuals to work towards developing the necessary skills, knowledge and experiences necessary to perform their job to the highest standards and grow as an individual.
- Treat all its employees with dignity and mutual respect.
- Provide a safe and secure working environment
We are committed to ensuring that all our employees enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. To meet this commitment we ensure that all salaries are benchmarked within each country.
The benefits vary from country to country however CEMEX wants to ensure that the following areas are considered:
- Health care
- Incentive schemes
- Company cars
- Sickness absence